Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Project: Knit Coffee Cozy--Box-O-Yarn stash

I'm such a copycat. It seems like everyone is making covers for take-out coffee, so I had to try one of my own. Mine is ribbed 2x2 and has a flat panel in the middle with JOE on the front and three hearts on the back, with little rolled edges. Kinda cute, although my friend said, "Who's Joe?" I said, "Coffee. You know, a cuppa Joe?" She said, "Really?" I guess it's an age thing.

I'd post the pattern, but I don't know how one puts up a chart for stranded knitting. If anyone can talk me through it, or wants the pattern, let me know.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is super cute! And I understood the cup a Joe thing right away...Maybe I'm old...is 30 old.. I sure thought so two months ago when i was calling it 29B. Anyways,
I just figured out how to post some patterns if you want to post a whole file (that someone can download) instead of writing it out in a blog post. You can sign up for a free account on Box.net and upload your file, and paste a link to it in your blog post. Just ignore me if you already know all this :-) or, message me if you have any questions :-D
Love your blog!

rochard said...

Wow! Thanks, Debbie. I was wondering how to do better patterns, and kept putting off figuring out how to do a pdf file. It's always a safe assumption that I know nothing about computer stuff.

30 is a wonderful age--lots of possibilities and nothing hurting in the morning.

Sally R.