Friday, January 2, 2009

Computer Woes

Please bear with me while I try to resolve my computer problems. It keeps freezing up---so badly that I can't even turn it off unless I switch off the power strip. (And it does this after only a few minutes of use.)

So, I'm trying to get someone to help me back everything up and see if it can be fixed. Until that time, I'm stuck with going to the library to use the computers there, or visiting friends to use theirs. I hope I can learn how to load my photos from my camera into some online program, so I can begin posting again.

Hugs to all. I hope your holidays were wonderful.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Sally, photobucket.com is your friend. Let's sit down again together some Saturday and I'll tell you all about it!

Barbara said...

Hey, are you back yet? I hate computers that don't cooperate. Happy New Year! anyway.

Sasa said...

Missing you!