Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Progress in Thread Projects



These little ends of Sugar 'n Creme were in the bag I got at the Trash and Treasure market. Look at how organized this woman is! She wrapped every little bit of yarn in its original ballband, and taped the band back together. She was at the market selling dishcloths and slippers.


Gosh, I wish I had a personality like that. I'm so disorganized I probably couldn't find the band from yarn I used this morning. I have no doubt this woman could instantly produce the instruction book from any appliance in an instant.


I sure was happy to find these bits. I love the monthly dishcloth group and keep eyeing my small stash of cotton, hoping it will last until next March. Someone in our group uses cotton thread to make dishcloths, holding several strands together. I think I'll try that next.




This picture is something I'm working on with the bedspread cotton. It's going to be a coin purse, heavily embroidered with flowers. Now, I just need some little white zippers.
Hugs to all!


No comments: