Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Little Used Yarn Vacation



My daughter--who doesn't know about this blog--stopped over and dropped off several balls of cotton. She recently stenciled her kitchen in blue and white, and wanted me to make her a new set of cloths.

The pattern she chose is Sew-Funky's lovely Windmill Cloth. I'm also making one of the smaller Starfish cloths from this site from the leftover yarn. Sew-Funky really designs the most wonderful round cloths!

I hope to have them done by this weekend, so I can get back to my projects. See you then.

Hugs!

2 comments:

sewfunky said...

I'm glad you like my cloths! :) I think your windmill one looks lovely...

rochard said...

Thanks! I made two windmills and one starfish cloth. They all turned out great. I had three balls, and actually could make another one. I'm thinking of one of the sawblade ones. I love them all.

I'm so pleased you stopped by.

SR