Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes, a Camera!



Here's the first picture taken with my new camera, which I swapped some books for today. (The camera is great--I just moved trying to find the right button, so I'm blurry. I actually look better blurry, anyway.)

My fellow blogger and I sat in a sunny window, had some tea, and did some knitting and a lot of chatting. As my MIL would say, "And a good time was had by all."

I've had such good luck with this yarn project. So many things came to me, including friends, yarns, and now, a camera. It's fun to be a giver, but much harder to be a good recipient of things. I sometimes wonder how many other wonderful things I've missed out on because I just wasn't looking in the right way.

Posting is on the way! Life is good.

3 comments:

Sasa said...

Hi Sally!

Glad you and Jami had a good time together . . . hope you knit a few stitches for me too! Can't wait to see what other pics of projects you have for us.

Take care and GB!

Lisa

Barbara said...

Yay, camera! You look cute a little blurry. ;-)

Wish I could have been there to knit and chat too.

Jami said...

You look happy, Sally. :) I'm glad you and the camera found each other.