Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Starmore Book For Sale

The Celtic Collection: Twenty-Five Knitwear Designs for Men and Women. Hardcover. Mint condition (just a very small sticky spot on the back of the dust jacket where the price tag was removed). I got this book as a gift. The sweaters are gorgeous, but I'll never make any of them. You can google this book to see more about it at the bookstore sites.

Price: $10 + $3 for media mail cost.
Method of payment: You will send me $13 cash wrapped in a bit of paper, and I'll send you the book in a padded envelope. Or, you can come over and have a cup of tea and pick it up. Since you'll have my name and address, and, of course, my blog, I'd hardly risk running off with your cash. If you're interested, shoot me an email. (Only US buyers, please, or the mailing costs will be quite a bit higher.)

SOLD!! Wow, that was quick.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Where are you located? I love the idea of a cup of tea, although something tells me you're nowhere near Wisconsin. I even have an old camera that might be available for swap - let's talk! jascott at excel daht net.

Sasa said...

Hey! If it's a party - I wanna come too!

rochard said...

Sasa, it turns out that Jami and I live only about an hour apart, so we actually are meeting to drink tea and knit. You're welcome to join us!

Sally

Sasa said...

LOL - somehow I think I am a little further away - southeastern Michigan to be exact!

Oh well, have fun without me!!